Monday 18 May 2009

Current Reading List


You know sometimes you look around for something to read, and you can't decide...not because there isn't anything but because there are a lot of things. That's usually my problem. And that's without stepping outside my house. I collect books. I spend more money on Amazon than anywhere else. So I have got quite a lot of books that I have not yet managed to read. So here is a current reading list. I am determined to finish these before I go faffing about for more.


Have you read any of these? What do you think?


  1. The World The World - Normal Lewis

  2. Plot & Structure - James Scott Bell

  3. The Complete Chronicles of the Crystal Singers of Ballybran - Anne McCaffrey

  4. Robinson Crusoe - Daniel Defoe

  5. The Snow Geese - William Fiennes

  6. Riddle Master, Complete Trilogy - Patricia A. McKillip

  7. The Complete Amber Chronicles - Roger Zelazny

  8. The Spy Who Loved Me - Ian Fleming

  9. Octopussy - Ian Fleming

  10. The Women Who Got Away - John Updike

  11. The Eaten Heart: Unlikely Tales of Love - Giovanni Boccaccio

  12. Forbidden Fruit - From the letters of Abelard and Heloise

  13. The English Patient - Michael Ondaatje

1 comment:

  1. What a varied list. Sounds like my shelf. Can't buy any more or go to the library until I get through them. Need to set up my summer reading list. Great idea for a post. Read Plot and Structure. The English Patient is a favorite of many.

    ReplyDelete